Welcome BarCampians! Here’s the list of online business resources:
- IttyBiz – home business marketing advice. In particular, check out the marketing school category.
- Thirty Day Challenge – great video course on niche website creation
- Finance Your Freedom – market testing and lifestyle design
- 7 Business Ideas – more market testing
- 7 Business Ideas Intro to Market Testing – figuring out if an idea is likely to work before you implement it
- The Fluent Self – dealing with the inner stuff along the way
Stuff worth buying
- Online Business School from IttyBiz – Kinda like my talk but with much more detail. Walks you through the main points to consider when starting one of the business types I mentioned. Great for a high-level view of this stuff. If you’ve had a read of all the free stuff and you’re keen to get started, this is for you.
- Procrastination Dissolve-o-Matic from The Fluent Self – EBook I mentioned in the talk. Spend a bit of time on Havi’s blog, and if what she talks about resonates with you, I’d highly recommend checking out this book.
People I mentioned
Update: Here are my slides from my presentation at BarCamp.